How to add projects with images and text using Divi Builder to show on front page project slider.
Tutorial made for One Oak Exteriors in Weatherford TX, USA.
- Login as admin, click the + to add new project
- Add the title (this is for the page slug/url
- Select Divi Builder
- Remove the green row that is already on the page
- Insert a new row and select the column type (we’re using single column)
- Scroll down the module list and choose ‘gallery’
- Add your image to the gallery (upload or select from media gallery if already uploaded)
- Select the overlay colours and icon (this shows when you hover over the image)
- Add a new text module and drag it above the gallery module
- Set the featured image (this shows on the front page)
- Update/publish the project
Home Page with project slider: https://oneoakexteriors.com/
Main project page: https://oneoakexteriors.com/our-work/